Manager – Business Process Management (BPM)
Philadelphia (Chester), Widener Technology Park II
Role and Responsibilities
BPM-D is an innovative, dynamic consulting startup company that enables organizations to take the journey to the next generation enterprise – using the opportunities of our digital world. We partner with our clients to increase productivity and performance through cross-functional business and IT initiatives. BPM-D is THE expert organization to establish and apply a business process management (BPM) discipline that delivers value through systematic strategy execution. The BPM-Discipline enables focused improvement initiatives as well as large digital transformations. The patent-pending BPM-D Framework enables fast results at minimal risk.
Managers are required to manage and support BPM-D in client engagements, asset development and help with internal operations, as required. The work of a BPM manager typically includes:
- Preparation, execution and follow up activities of client workshops and consulting engagements;
- Business development for BPM-D consulting services
- Conducting training and education sessions;
- Project and change management
- Process and enterprise architecture modeling using tools like ARIS or Signavio;
- Designing presentations and other documents for client engagements;
- Other similar tasks.
This is a dynamic and developing organization and applicants need to be prepared to be adaptable to the changing and growing business needs. This provides the opportunity to grow with the organization and gain knowledge and experience in an exciting business area.