Value-driven Repository Management
Establishing a sustainable practise around creating, deploying and managing process assets is a sizable challenge. Through referencing our years of consulting experience helping organisations tackle just such a challenge, we have defined a framework on which a sustainable repository management practise can be built.
Learn how to identify and address each of the five pillars of a value-driven repository management approach in this workshop. Define your usage scenarios, such that all process projects have a goal in mind and deliver value. Discern what information is needed to deliver the required results, and the format to document it in. Put in place the governance structure to accommodate all required roles and responsibilities. Finally enable the repository’s population by selecting and deploying a modelling tool.
- BPM Repository Overview & Definition
- Repository Management Approach Framework
- Value – how will your process assets be used
- Content – what information is needed
- Format – language, standards and structure of information
- Governance – roles, responsibilities, ownership
- Tool – technology required to enable repository management
- Reference Models & Best Practices
- Clearly understand the Business Value to be achieved through the Repository
- Understand the key elements to setup your process repository
- Define a Value Driven approach prioritising Content to meet the business needs
- Understand the various technologies to be used for developing, storing and publishing the repository
- Discuss the way forward for designing, creating and maintaining the repository
Executives and senior management seeking to maximise existing investments in the process space or to establish their BPM Discipline.