Process Modelling Introduction
Uniformity has always been a challenge for process modellers, with a proliferation of tools & standards historically available.
Address this issue and define a common language; deploy the universally recognised best practise process modelling standard – Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN 2.0)
Receive comprehensive training on BPMN 2.0. Model processes adhering to the BPMN conventions using a specialist tool. Learn through hands-on, exercise based training centred on real world business situations. Finally develop familiarity with higher-level process modelling concepts, such as the difference between maps & models, when and how to collaborate, and how process models can be interlinked.
- Tools and Methodologies
- Introduction to Process Mapping
- Maps Vs. Models – what is the difference?
- Modelling with BPMN
- Collaborative Process Modelling
- Advanced Process Modelling
- Reporting and Simulation (overview)
- Understand & interpret BPMN process models
- Model processes on a specialist BPM tool
- Apply modelling best practices consistently
- Appreciate the difference between process maps & models
- Deploy process modelling in realistic business situations
- Recognise & adhere to BPMN 2.0 modelling conventions
- Enable yourself to model your organisation’s processes
Anyone looking to develop or refresh their process modelling capabilities, in line with the latest standards. This course caters to all skill levels; no previous experience is required.
If you are an experienced process modeller who is well versed in BPMN, an advanced modellers course is available on request.