Rapid Process Improvement
Traditional process improvement approaches can deliver fantastic results, driving great improvements in a narrow scope. This improvement may, however, impact only a fragment of the end-to-end business process and ultimately deliver limited overall value.
Our battle-tested approach to process improvement opportunity identification (Rapid Process Improvement) takes a wholistic view of a key business process. By operationalising your organisation’s strategy into value drivers, the approach enables the identification of critical areas within the end-to-end process. Through analysing As-Is processes, existing issues, and potential opportunities, Rapid Process Improvement delivers a series of improvement work packages. These are translated into projects and plotted into an execution roadmap, ultimately delivering maximum value fully aligned with your corporate goals.
Receive practical training on our approach, built around deploying the approach in a real business situation. Learn how to be a Rapid Process Improvement practitioner and deploy it at your organisation.
- Operating Model Overview
- Process Priority Mapping
- Process Repository Framework Overview
- Interviewing Stakeholders, Collecting Process Information
- Analyse As-Is Processes
- Defining Improvement Actions
- Creating Work Packages & Implementation Plan
- Overall Templates & Material – RPI
- Use value targeting to align initiatives with business strategy
- Analyse As-Is processes and identify improvement opportunities
- Prepare improvement actions and prepare To-Be processes
- Create work packages and execution plans
- Deliver transparency, agility, innovation, and more through BPM
- Apply a value-driven approach to digitalisation
- Develop a process agenda to deliver fast results and lasting capabilities
- Pragmatically plan the way forward for your organisation
Managerial level personnel looking for an approach to defining a strategically aligned improvement agenda, around a key business process or function, for the future.