Process Repository Mobilization
Many companies struggle with getting value out of their Process Repository, this three-day mobilization workshop offers focused support for users to successfully set-up their repository and create the foundation for enterprise-wide impact of the process repository.
The BPM-D approach to Repository Management is used to help users successfully set-up and roll-out their process repository. This includes developing standards and guidelines to set up and maintain a successful BPM repository. It recognizes the need of making the repository relevant to businesspeople and explains how the repository improves and simplifies their work.
Day 1 – Introduction to your Process Repository
- Value and Positioning of Process Modeling
- Explore Modeling Methods (BPMN and others)
- Tools and Features Familiarity
Day 2 – Utilizing your Process Repository
- Define Repository and Modeling Standards
- Structuring the Repository
- Exploring Advanced Modeling Techniques
Day 3 – BPM Repository Strategy
- Value-driven Business Process Management
- Define Modeling Standards and Governance
- Collaborating through Process
- Enable initial skills necessary to get going on BPM tool
- Develop process modeling and tool capabilities to enable value-driven repository management
- Alignment on standards and guidelines to set up and maintain a successful BPM repository
- Use reports contained in repository to generate value
- Pragmatic approaches to the repository management for the business
- Understand the best modeling standards
Process improvement and transformation professionals of all levels looking to develop skills necessary to set-up and roll-out their process repository.