Process Mining Advanced Technical Training
Process mining is a powerful tool for driving operational excellence but, in order to deliver effective transformation, you must have accurate, relevant, and recent data.
Through this training, you will explore creating and customising connectors to automatically extract and upload data from your source systems. Then, you will delve into data validation; how you should work with the business to ensure the figures you generate are accurate representations of what is happening in the business and, if not, correcting through connector adjustment. Finally, you will learn how to setup automatic delta refreshes to ensure your process mining platform is kept evergreen.
From finding the right data sources, to mapping and merging across tables, systems and investigations, this course will ensure you have the technical foundation required for successful process mining.
- KPI Data Mapping
- Process Mining Connector Setup
- Integration between Multiple Systems
- KPI/Attribute Setup
- Data Validation with Business Owners
- Data Deployments (including Delta Refreshes)
- Define the data tables and fields you need to deliver process mining KPIs
- Retrieve data from API or SQL Server based systems.
- Create and customise process mining connectors
- Merge data from multiple systems
- Manage and make data change requests
- Transform raw data into data visualisations to generate meaningful insights.
- Setup automatic data refreshes
Anyone looking to develop their data science skills to include process mining, in line with the growing interest in the field. This course caters to data scientists and IT teams who want to independently operate a process mining platform.
The pre-requisites for this course is that attendees must have at least a foundational understanding of Python and SQL. It is highly recommended that you also attend the beginner process mining course – Process Mining: Delivering Improvement