Performance & KPI Management
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) can drive advantageous behaviours across an organisation, but the challenge comes in managing and monitoring the KPI portfolio such that it does not become a burden.
Business Process Management (BPM) offers a mechanism for both identifying KPIs and then tracking them. Identify key processes which are critical to your organisation’s success; leverage frameworks to match KPIs to these processes. Monitor assigned KPIs through your process repository; identify KPIs impacted by process changes and respond in an agile manner.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) Overview
- Identifying Critical Processes for Performance Tracking
- Leveraging Frameworks to Identify KPIs
- Implementing & Monitoring KPIs
- Managing your KPI Portfolio
- Common KPI Pitfalls
- Target critical processes for performance monitoring
- Identify Key Performance Indicators for critical processes
- Assign KPIs through your process repository
- Deliver agility needed to adapt KPIs to process changes
- Apply a value-driven approach to KPI portfolio management
- Pragmatically plan the way forward for your organisation
Managers & HR personnel with oversight & accountability for performance of an organisation, function or critical process.