Integrated Customer Journey Modelling
Explore a pragmatic approach to customer journey planning through the development of Customer Journey Maps. Integrate customer facing processes with operational, back-office processes to deliver an improved customer experience.
Our approach identifies their major touch points between an organisation and their customers. Journeys are then defined, from the customer’s perspective. By using engaging design thinking approaches, you identify the optimal process for your client enabled by innovative people and technology solutions.
- Customer Journey Mapping Overview
- Identifying Customer Needs
- Preparing the Customer Service Proposition
- Defining & Designing the Priority Customer Journeys
- Identifying Supporting Capabilities
- Work Packages: Definition & Prioritisation
- Implementing Change
- Understand the value of Customer Journey Maps
- Identify opportunities to Customer Journey Maps
- Develop Customer Journey Maps
- Utilise the maps to deliver value
- Integrate journey maps with operational process models
- Integrate journey maps with data visualisation tools (including process mining)
- Manage Customer Journey Maps through your process repository
Front office function managers actively looking to drive improvements in how their business interacts with customers.