- Had been through a period of significant growth, but this had slowed.
- Reducing operating margins under further pressure due to increasingly commoditized service offering.
- Multiple activities had been initiated to develop new and more diverse market proposition to differentiate the business.
- Required validation, focus and proper allocation of resources.
- Very clear business direction and priorities agreed upon between management and board members.
- Areas of most significant contribution given right focus.
- Resourcing and investment better aligned.
- Progress in delivering business change for new innovations with first year results improved in existing business.
- On track for substantial business growth