Applicants should preferably be well versed in Process Mining and Data Analysis and be confident in working with clients with minimal supervision. They should have Minimum 3 to 5 years of data analysis experience. This is a dynamic and developing organisation and applicants must be prepared to be adaptable to the changing and growing business needs. This provides the opportunity to grow with the organisation.
The work of a Technical Consultant typically includes, but is not limited to:
- Preparation, support and execution of value-led client engagements;
- Clearly articulating the challenges / opportunities in business / function that can be supported by Process Mining analytics solution;
- Soliciting business requirements and translate them into a Process Mining analytics solution;
- Developing actionable insights by providing Advanced Analytics solutions on a broad range of business issues and data types;
- Project, stakeholder expectation and change management;
- Assisting clients in identifying other business process opportunities in which BPM software and related services could provide a solution;
- Supporting business development for BPM-D consulting services;
- Leading small teams of analysts, partner resources, and client resources on project related tasks, ensuring delivery dates are met per the quality standards;
- Developing, conducting training and education sessions both internally (for BPM-D personnel) and externally (for Clients);
- Developing analytical models for projects collaborating with different business stakeholders & other partners and working across a range of technologies and tools;
- Setting up clients’ BPM repository tools, automation workflow tools, digital transformation management tools and process mining tools for high performance and scalability;
- Delivering process improvements and enterprise architecture modelling, using tools like ARIS, Signavio or BlueWorks;
- Developing, testing and deploying Robotic Process Automation (RPA) “Bots” to deliver automation projects, using tools like UIPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc.;
- Extracting, Transforming and Loading data for Process Mining; and
- Enabling process mining tools like Signavio, Celonis & ARIS at client environments leveraging Python and SQL skills to clean up data.
Essential skills and experience:
The role requires the following skills:
- 3-5 years of work experience in delivering various value-based consulting projects at clients along with Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Statistical Modelling;
- Professional experience in Business Process Management (BPM) (at least 2-3 years of relevant experience, preferred);
- Demonstrated capability in a range of BPM tools and improvement approaches (preferred);
- Experience in supervising small project teams;
- Good analytical and data science capabilities;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Operates with professionalism and integrity in all aspects of their role including conduct, appearance, adherence to the Code of Conduct and working in the best interests of the client;
- Experience working with process mining tools such as Process X-ray, Process Gold, Signavio, Mint, Celonis (preferred), etc.;
- Experience working in mutiple Business Processes such as Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Fixed Asset, Trading, Inventory Management, Production Planning, Plant Maintenance, Travel and Entertainment, Manufacturing, Shipping, Construction etc.;
- Strong understanding and experience with analytical/predictive modelling techniques, theories, principles, and practices;
- Prior experience of working with data visualization tools such as SAP Lumira, SAP BO, Tableau, Qlikview or PowerBI or SAP HANA (functional modules, underlying data structures, BW).
These skills need to be demonstrated by education and/or work experience. A relevant bachelor’s degree is the minimum educational requirement but master’s in computer science is preferred. The applicant must be willing to occasionally travel to client locations in the UK, Europe and further afield. References are required.