This is an exciting opportunity to work in a relaxed yet professional environment as a BPM Consulting Manager leading client engagements, asset development and supporting internal operations, as required. BPM-D delivers consulting, education and enabling solutions to clients. Applicants should be well versed in the BPM discipline, Process Improvement and should be confident in leading our work with clients with minimal supervision. This is a dynamic and developing organisation and applicants must be prepared to be adaptable to the changing and growing business needs. This provides the opportunity to grow with the organisation as you can be a part of it long term by having the option to acquire Shares as well and grow personally as you do professionally. You can also benefit from various sales, performance and team bonuses which together will provide an attractive remuneration package.
The work of a BPM Consulting Manager typically includes, but is not limited to:
- Planning, Preparation, management and execution of value-led client engagements;
- Project delivery and Scope Management, Stakeholder Expectation and Change Management;
- Delivering continuous improvements using process and enterprise architecture modelling tools like ARIS, Signavio, Mega Hopex, IBM Blueworks or others;
- Soliciting business requirements and translate them into a Process Mining analytics solution or automation workflow projects;
- Conducting training, workshops, education sessions and webinars on BPM and subsequent follow up’s;
- Assisting clients in identifying other business process opportunities in which BPM software and related services could provide a solution;
- Leading teams of Consultants/Analysts, partner resources, and client resources on project related tasks, ensuring delivery dates are met per quality standards;
- Setting up client’s BPM strategy, governance, capability, architecture; installing software and configuring for high performance and scalability;
- Applying analytical and pro-active thinking to the client agenda to ensure robust and appropriate solutions;
- Selling an agreed level of new business for the organisation; and
- Extending and leveraging professional networks to instigate client engagements.
Essential skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in project and programme management on process transformation / improvement projects;
- Prior experience of Process and Enterprise Architecture modelling using tools like ARIS, Signavio or BlueWorks;
- Prior knowledge of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) “Bots” to deliver automation projects, prior experience of using tools like UIPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc.;
- Prior experience of setting up clients’ BPM repository tools, automation workflow tools, digital transformation management tools and process mining tools for high performance and scalability;
- Preferably have certification of BPMI, ABPMP or LSS;
- Should have good analytical capabilities, excellent communication & interpersonal skills with, recent experience in supervising the activities of small to mid-sized project teams;
- Must be of a positive and can-do mindset, the right behavior and enough energy to not just push through a project till completion but also be able to handle, guide and train a team through it;
- Works at all times with resilience, drive and commitment to achieving results;
- Designing presentations and other relevant documents for client engagements; and
- Must be a fluent Dutch speaking individual who can engage with clients speaking and writing the same language and is familiar with local clients and contacts.
This skills needs to be demonstrated in the education and/or work experience. A good Bachelor’s degree (at least 2.1 with relevant sciences content) is the minimal educational requirement. Professional training in process management with at least 4-7 years of experience in this area is essential. The applicant should be well-versed in a range of BPM tools and improvement approaches and should have a work experience in delivering various value based consulting projects at clients. The applicant must be willing to occasionally travel to client locations in the UK, Europe and further afield. References are required.