Current Vacancy in Kingston Upon Thames, London
£30,000 – £33,000 per annum (plus bonuses)
Full-time – Closing date for applications: 21 February 2020
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a relaxed yet professional environment as a consultant working on client engagements that are more technical in nature, software asset development and supporting internal operations, as required. BPM-D delivers consulting, education and supporting solutions to clients. Applicants should be well versed in the Business Process Management (BPM) discipline and be confident in working with clients with minimal supervision. This is a dynamic and developing organisation and applicants must be prepared to be adaptable to the changing and growing business needs.
The work of a Technical Consultant typically includes, but is not limited to:
- Preparation, support and execution of value-led client engagements;
- Project, stakeholder expectation and change management;
- Leading small teams of analysts, partner resources, and client resources on project related tasks, ensuring delivery dates are met per the quality standards;
- Conducting training and education sessions both internally (for BPM-D personnel) and externally (for Clients);
- Delivering process improvements and enterprise architecture modelling, using tools like ARIS, Signavio or BlueWorks;
- Developing, testing and deploying Robotic Process Automation (RPA) “Bots” to deliver automation projects, using tools like WorkFusion, UIPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc.;
- Enabling process mining tools like Signavio, Celonis & ARIS at client environments leveraging Python and SQL skills to clean up data;
- Assisting clients in identifying other business process opportunities in which BPM software and related services could provide a solution;
- Setting up clients’ BPM repository tools, automation workflow tools, digital transformation management tools and process mining tools for high performance and scalability; and
- Business development for BPM-D consulting services.
Essential skills and experience:
The role requires the following skills:
- 2-3 years of work experience in delivering various value-based consulting projects at clients;
- Professional experience in Business Process Management (BPM) (at least 3-4 years of relevant experience)
- Demonstrated capability in a range of BPM tools and improvement approaches;
- Experience in supervising small project teams;
- Good analytical and data science capabilities;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- A team worker and supporter of our values.
These skills need to be demonstrated by education and/or work experience. A relevant bachelor’s degree is the minimum educational requirement but master’s in computer science is preferred. The applicant must be willing to travel to client locations in the UK, Europe and occasionally further afield. References are required.
This role provides a unique opportunity to grow with the organisation and further develop expertise in this growing field.