Experienced Consultants are required to join this exciting Organisation, working on client engagements and developing the BPM-D business and its offerings. BPM-D delivers consulting, education and supporting solutions to clients; applicants should be well versed in the BPM discipline and be confident in working with clients with minimal supervision. This is a dynamic and developing organisation and applicants must be prepared to be adaptable to the changing and growing business needs.
- Working with key client stakeholders to define business processes;
- Gathering functional and technical system requirements;
- Designing and implementing BPM based solutions using BPM software like ARIS, Signavio, BlueWorks, etc.;
- Providing demonstrations to clients throughout the entire project life-cycle;
- Leading teams of Analysts/Consultants, Partner Resources, and Client Resources on project related tasks, ensuring delivery dates are met;
- Driving BPM adoption within client organisations by empowering client resource to become self-sufficient with building process applications on their own;
- Assisting clients in identifying other business process opportunities in which BPM software could provide a solution;
- Setting up client side BPM architecture, installing software, and configuring for high performance and scalability.
The role requires good analytical capabilities as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills. This needs to be demonstrated in the education and/or work experience. A Bachelors degree is the minimal educational requirement. Professional training in process management and solid work-experience in this area is essential. The applicant should be well versed in a range of BPM tools and should have a work experience in at least one. The applicant must be willing to travel across client locations.
This role provides a unique opportunity to grow with the organisation and further develop expertise in this growing field.