Achieving Compliance with DMN
Complex requirements for compliance require equally complex, fully traceable decisions.
Decision Modelling Notation (DMN) diagrams explicitly state the logic behind the path taken through a process, providing governance, visibility and traceability. An effective DMN practise will enable compliance, automation & an agile response to regulatory changes.
Decisions can require significant effort to capture and continually update; our approach both educates on how to create DMN diagrams and where they should be deployed. A value-driven approach maximises the ROI on any DMN investment, ensuring a sustainable practise.
- DMN Overview & Usage Scenarios
- Target Value – where to deploy DMN
- BPM to Support DMN
- Establishing a Sustainable DMN Practise
- DMN Hands-on Model Creation
- Attaining Compliance & Traceability
- Deploying DMN in a Business Situation
- Know the value of DMN & potential usage scenarios
- Understand where / where not to deploy Decision diagrams
- Create DMN models using a specialist tool
- Apply DMN diagrams in a real-world situation
- Extract reports explicitly stating decision logic
- Pragmatically plan the way forward for your organisation
- Deliver a DMN governance structure
Managers and practitioners seeking an efficient approach for digesting regulatory changes and adapting their organisations to attain compliance, open to developing / furthering their Decision Modelling practise.