BPM-D is proud to present a breakfast briefing in partnership with Signavio, offering a chance for businesses to understand how Process Mining allows you to orchestrate rapid change in a dynamic world.
We are all facing the constant challenges associated with living in a rapidly changing environment. Navigating this change and remaining competitive means we must transform how we do business today and in the future. To deliver improvements on a rapid scale, a process factory can deploy the digital workforce, connect it to the human mind, and implement governance and quality assurance.
BPM-D and Signavio would like to invite you to our second joint Breakfast Briefing taking place on Thursday, the 4th of October at Below Zero Ice Bar in London from 8-11 am. These complementary sessions are designed to provide insights into the important business topics of the day and their impact on ensuring a relevant, outcome oriented Process Management Discipline.
This exclusive session offers a rare chance for you to interact with businesses who use process mining in their own work and understand how a process factory can help you to succeed in this ever-changing landscape. Other takeaways will include:
- How to identify and manage rapid improvement initiatives using process mining
- How to prioritise improvement initiatives and manage them centrally
- How to enable collaboration across the business to facilitate these improvement initiatives
- How to further utilise process mining to identify risks and improvements on an ongoing basis
- How to develop a business case for the leadership team linking process initiatives to an organisation’s strategy